Friday, October 24, 2014

Blog Entry #6: Rewrap

Hi and welcome back!

This week was a toughie, i didn't think there would be anytime to even begin this blog entry to be honest, but there was and here i am. 

This week is a re-wrap of the cell phone/technology module. Although i did enjoy myself talking about the love of my life (My cellphone) she's gonna have to be out of the spotlight for a while because after spending almost a month talking about a piece of technology it's really tiring having this type this with said piece of technology. Also it's ironic since i'm typing this with the exact same thing i spent a month talking about. Maybe  I have an addiction. This could be like an episode of 
True Life: I'm addicted to my phone.

After this week i'm taking a break. not from my phone, lord no i'm too emotionally attached. I'm taking a break from life, and responsibilities. (Not really, my mom would kill me first chance she can get) I'm not even taking a break, like i said this is a re-wrap. So let's wrap up this week. Cell phones are great. If you don't think so, then you can read my essay if you need some convincing. i'm not putting it up on here though, there's too many people that can plagiarize it.
Aside from all the nonsense, cellphones are great they have evolved since first being released in 1943
and since then they have taken over society. Not necessarily for the bad, but the good too. Like i said, if you want to read my essay, shoot me an email!

Hopefully our next module is even more fun and then i can talk to you all about it on here, until then have a great day/night.

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget to use visual support, links, photos, etc. in your self-generated blogs as well so they are not just words on a black background.

    ReplyDelete