Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blog Entry #10: Tired

By now i'm sure you've all figured out that as soon as December comes, there will only be 3 weeks of school left! Some of us are excited others are more scared, why? One word. FINALS.

Yes, it's that time and to make things even more "fun" we are also stressing out about essays and whatnot, I really hope some of you have been a whole lot better at managing your time than I have. I completely forgot about homework from this week, even though I did manage to get it done, I never want to do it all in one setting again, so this week, I am asking for help from you guys, what did you guys do to finish your homework within a one week span while simultaneously handling school and work? I'm going to end this blog short today because there's still much to do, but please feel free to comment what you do to balance school and work.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment