Sunday, September 14, 2014

Entry #1: Analyzing

I went through several blogs, some captured my attention, others i just completely ignored. i did have two blogs that i loved, and one that i didn't, i'll share with you guys what i think are the best two blogs.

This first blog speaks to me, although i'm really busy, i love finding ways to make my life simpler. I came across this blog, "Lifehacker," where you can use everyday household tools to either make cleaning easier, cure burns and other boo-boos, or make use of things you'd throw out. I don't really like cleaning, especially dusting, so i read that if you use a lint roller, dust would stay away for about an extra 2-3 weeks! that's not much, but it's enough so i don't have to do it every week.
http://lifehacker.com/
"The Gameological Society" really speaks for itself, a blog based only on video games really captures the attention of gamers so technically, this is heaven for some of us. The blogger has everything from newest games, to reviews to personal gaming opinions. I loved this blog personally, i did like the way it was easily setup to find everything. It's professional, yet fun so you don't lose interest.     http://gameological.com/author/johnteti/
 This last blog, was one i actually didn't find entertaining, nor interesting. In fact it was probably the worst I've seen by far. "Inky Fool," has nothing to say. His biased opinions on everything make it impossible to like him. His forced jokes caused me to lose interest fast. His blog was the worst.
http://blog.inkyfool.com/

After reading some blogs, they have helped me kind of understand some ground as to where and how to create a good blog based on me. It's all about interest and what kind of personality you have.  

No comments:

Post a Comment