Sunday, September 7, 2014

Intro to me!

Hi, my name is Marco Zaragoza. I Born and raised in Phoenix,Arizona. Growing up was somewhat difficult for my family and I, my parents came to Arizona from Mexico, they thought that if they crossed the border, we'd have a better life. We did. My parents after years of waiting had finally gotten their residency and legally, were able to stay.

Like many parents, they were very strict. I really didn't do anything that was too much fun, because there was no fun in the household. The only memorable moments that never seem to leave my side is waking up early on a Saturday morning, running to the kitchen, pouring myself a huge bowl of Fruity Pebbles and quickly turning on the TV to watch the Best morning cartoons!

My parents were strict back then, and usually the one thing that was of the utmost importance was school. There was nothing wrong with school,really, it was just the feeling of me not wanting to be there voluntarily made it seem like prison. Eventually i just got accustomed to the school lifestyle that it wasn't so bad anymore. My parents were right about one thing, school is VERY important! When in the third grade, i was able to skip a grade, this was due to me knowing everything that was needed to be learned

Let's fast-forward to the present year. I recently graduated high school at Alhambra. the next most important step of my life was deciding whether or not to go to college.  Being accepted into ASU and NAU was nice but, due to financial problems, community college was my next step. Upon registering for GCC, i knew i wanted to become an NP (Nurse Practitioner) i realized this while in high school while in my Medical Magnet class. Being part of the medical field is something that has always interested me.

You might not know this, but The weeknd is all I ever listen to. Music is just as important to my life as coffee, I can't live without either one. 

So, now you know a little bit about me and how i kind of grew up, and my life goals. Although it was very brief, this will still tell you much about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment