Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blog Entry#2: Ghost of time

 "Most people agree that dying while you're asleep is the best way to die. 
Peaceful, not signs of torture, nor pain. My Grandma used to say angels carry them, the ones who are dying while being asleep, to heaven. But sometimes angels can be clumsy and drop them by accident.
Remember that time you felt like you were falling and suddenly woke up?"

If you've never met someone who loves creepy stories like the one above, you do now. scary/creepy stories is something that i love doing! Either reading or actually going to haunted places in Arizona. 

I really find it interesting how i used to see these ghostly figures as a child. Children, as you may or may now know, are the only ones to physically see the apparitions, being 19 now, i can't see them now, but i will always remember when i used to. 

I was only about 8 years old, i used to sleep in a room in which there was windows all around, the sight of seeing everything, scared me back then. I remember always leaving the door open in order to let the lights from the hallway in, i always positioned myself in a way so that the light always hit my face, this soon became the worst thing I've ever done. 

July 19, 2003 around 12:37 a.m i was awaken by the thirst that i had, of course, being 8, i would never go into the dark kitchen by myself, so i went to the bathroom and drank from the faucet. i went back to bed with the feeling like someone was watching me do so. I decided to ignore it thinking it was some kind of hallucination from the faucet water. I was slowly falling asleep, light in my face facing the door, before i finally dozed off, i saw him,  a man, a shadowy man, standing at the foot of the door just staring at me, i thought i was dreaming so i woke myself up to try and catch him, i got out of bed but he was already gone. 

This is what spiked my love for Ghosts, they're not imaginary! I had a friend named Joseph, who was imaginary, he told me he died from a car accident, this happened in front of my elementary school, back in the 70's i was amazed that he was still around. 

Ghosts are real, if you believe hard enough you'll start seeing them, i mean, after all i'm 19 and i'm telling you about my ghostly experience that happened 11 years ago. Maybe i can see them, who knows.

2 comments:

  1. Your story reminded me of the times my grandmother used to tell us scary stories. I used to get so scared that I would shake, but she didn't stop. I became very frightened of everything as an adult. Your story is very well written, and the details were so vivid that I was frightened while reading it. I, too, believe in ghosts because of my dad's experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting topic here. Adding in some visual support would take these to the next level.

    ReplyDelete